1 dic 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MATT


First, I wake up and get a shower. Then I make breakfast and coffee. I finish getting ready for work and then walk to Possumus, where I assist in language classes. After work, I come home and make lunch, which usually is a sandwich. I will then rest for a while before going to the gym. After the gym, I go home and eat dinner. Then I will spend the night talking to family and friends, playing guitar, reading or watching shows, and preparing things for work the next day. I then fall asleep and repeat it all in the morning.
On Saturday, I sleep a little more than usual because I have a big day ahead of me. It's laundry day. So I pick up the pile of dirty clothes and put them in the washer. I sweep the apartment and clean up a little to prepare for the next week's mess. I then go outside for a walk if it is nice weather and spend the night relaxing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario